quinta-feira, dezembro 09, 2004

promethea

prometeia

I am Promethea
The child who stands
Between fixed earth and insubstancial air,
A thought who yet treads matter’s
rain swept strands,
and mortals are the sandals that I wear

I am Promethea,
From mind's pure light
I stoop into Earth’s gloom.
From fable’s day
descending into Fact’s cold
weighty night,
from lyric atmosphere to mammal clay..

I am Promethea,
the rummored one,
the mythic bough that reason strains to bend.

I am the voice left, when the book is done
I am the dream that waking does not end.

Promethea
De Alan Moore (texto), J.H. Williams III (desenho) e Mick Gray (cor)

Trata-se de uma obra em 4 volumes, totalmente diferente de tudo o que o género da banda desenhada deu à luz até agora... Viagens e aventuras pelos vários planos da existência, num vórtice de cores e sensações estranhas mas fascinantes. Talvez a primeira BD esotérica.
O 1º volume pode ser uma excelente prenda de Natal. Quem avançar na leitura pelos outros volumes fá-lo-á seu próprio risco.

Artur Tomé

Sem comentários: